Sunday, November 11, 2012

Quality vs. Quantity

This company does exactly as it claims! I had my first pay day with this company, that is actually still in pre-launch phase! I'm even more excited to build my business! As you know, I chose to build a team with this business. Mainly, because I love helping people make money!

I had some members on my team that were disappointed that they had not made any money, but they were not doing anything! They had not been building their team, or they were bringing in people who were not paid members. They were not ready to upgrade to a paid member, even though it only cost $10 to start! You cannot expect to get paid for doing nothing in a legit business. Building a business requires investing some money. The great thing about this company is you can join free, so that you can learn what it is all about before you upgrade to a paid member!

I told my team that quality is better than quantity. It makes no sense to refer tons of people that are really not interested in building their business. It makes more sense to bring in just a few serious people and train them on building their business successfully.

Face it, some people are not open to learning about something if they don't believe in the company and its mission. You can't make someone believe. So, that unbeliever becomes just dead weight and holds you back from being a success. Therefore, it is much more lucrative to invest your time in those that are motivated and believe! The best news about this business is it real, its growing and it is offering you 3 different ways to earn a great income! You are paid every 3 days! So, if you are ready to start making money, sign up at Get Paid

No comments:

Post a Comment